Friday, September 24, 2010

Hershey Park Happy Times Two!

Nate had the chance to go to Hershey Park twice this summer!

In August, Aunt Cece and Amy took him and Cody.
They had a blast!









Rides, Cotton Candy, Prizes and your Best Buddy- what more could a kid ask for?


Last weekend, Nate and I went to Hershey.


This burlap sack slide was one of our favorite rides. I remember riding the one at Dutch Wonderland over and over and over again when I was little. Luckily there was no line for this, so we were able to do just that. It did take us a LONG time to get up all those stairs though!


When we were in line for these bugs, Nate told me that he needed to ride the one with the 3 on it because he is 3. He ran around looking at all the numbers until he found the right one. (Luckily there was no one in it, as I am imagining that may not have been pretty...)




We also watched the Sea Lion show, which I've been hearing all about since he saw it with Aunt CeCe.

No comments: