Monday, August 23, 2010

Ocean City: On the Boardwalk!

Nate warily watching the giant pirate that sits on top of the rides. Whenever we were on the boardwalk he would repeatedly tell us that he didn't want to see him and would close his eyes tightly whenever we went by. This is on our last day at the beach. We stopped at the boardwalk for some Johnson's Popcorn for the road and Nate decided he'd finally look that pirate in the eye. Then, in his best pirate voice, he screamed "See ya later Pirate!"
The boardwalk is always good for some delicious food...
...and ice cream.

Mike and I also had a fun night on the boardwalk playing mini golf with the Cadiz family.


This is Nate (and Mike's!) first surrey ride!





Uh oh, what's that look?
There goes the shirt.

After our surrey ride, Nate and I waited (forever) to take the trolley back to the house. I'd say since he was this happy the whole way home it was worth the wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pictures! I love that place ;-)