Drop, drop, dropping it down...oh, so gently... *
AMNIO UPDATE
Amy is home and well. She took the needle like a champ...well a champ that doesn't feel needles. I kid...she did great and is now resting. We've already received a call from the doctor's and Nate's lungs are indeed developed. That's great news cause...well, I don't know how to say this but, I was hoping he could have this blown up by Thanksgiving.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I guess now we just play the waiting game.
*(mom- this is a pearl jam reference)**
**(My mom is playing the guess Mike's references in the blog.)
AMNIO UPDATE
Amy is home and well. She took the needle like a champ...well a champ that doesn't feel needles. I kid...she did great and is now resting. We've already received a call from the doctor's and Nate's lungs are indeed developed. That's great news cause...well, I don't know how to say this but, I was hoping he could have this blown up by Thanksgiving.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I guess now we just play the waiting game.
*(mom- this is a pearl jam reference)**
**(My mom is playing the guess Mike's references in the blog.)
1 comment:
Best of luck you two! You are in our thoughts and prayers. We can't wait to see pics of your little one!
-Hani, Kristin and Gavin
Post a Comment